Flood Avert and its subsidiaries and affiliates (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.floodavertusa.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide Directly to Us
You provide information to us when you interact with the Website, including when you join our mailing list, create an account, place an order, contact us (via email, telephone, or otherwise), respond to a survey or questionnaire, or enter a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion sponsored by us. The information you provide to us may include:
- Your contact and shipping information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- Your payment information (for example, credit card, banking and/or payment details, banking and your billing address)
- The shipping information (such as names, shipping addresses, and telephone numbers) for anyone to whom you want us to ship your purchases.
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] (”personal information”).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Even if we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behavioral targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Process, evaluate, and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications.
- Create, administer, and communicate with you about your account.
- Make your experience on the Website better.
- Send you information about our products and services or those of our retail and marketing partners.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products and services (including to analyze, customize and develop new products and services; perform market research, data analytics, and data enhancement; measure the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; administer the Website; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities).
- Verify your identity and protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Flood Avert's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Flood Avert about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Flood Avert our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking on any “unsubscribe” link if one is available at the bottom of the email.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you would like to update or modify your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com
We take many steps to protect your information, but we can’t promise that our security program will eliminate all security risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
931 Country Creek Dr.
New Lenox, Il 60451
1 (815) 774-3747